dimarts, 21 de maig del 2013

8.- A DIALOGUE IN A STORY

Ken          Marta, Marta! Please, I need some help!
Marta       Ken! What's happening? Where are you?
Ken          I'm at the other side of the hill. I was on the top of a rock, looking for the flower and I                        put my foot in a hole. Then I fell of the rock.
Marta       Are you OK?!
Ken          NO, I've got a very big hit in my head and I've sink some sharks into my hand and I thing I've broken my arm.
Marta       Bff you're really injured, but no panic! I'll call the coastguard. They'II know what to do.
Ken          OK, hurry up! It hurts a lot.
Marta       They'll come soon, don't worry.
Ken          Marta!
Marta       What?!
Ken          Some rocks are falling! HEEEEEELP

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada