dimarts, 21 de maig del 2013

9.- EMAIL IN AN INTERNET FORUM


Hi

My name's Anna Sala and I live in Banyoles in Spain. I like the area where I live but there's a lot to improve. So that's what I want to, improve my area.

We've got a beautiful lake and it's very attractive, around it there are some little fishing houses and an space for walk and an space for cycling. I think this is the best part of my city. But in my opinion there aren't many youth clubs or spaces for young people especially in the winter. As a result, all young people meet in the street, and sometimes it's raining or it's very cold/hot.

I think the council should do something and solve this problem. I'm shure that there are lots of missing placesl that we can use to have a youth club or a young people space project.

Anna Sala

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada